Tuesday, June 11, 2013

And All About Ally too

Ally is done with 5th grade. Sniff, sniff. Next year she will be one of the BIG 6th graders and after that it will be Junior High. She is already a mini-teenager, which includes all the emotions and sleeping in until noon on the weekends.

She is an amazing babysitter with her younger brother and sister. They really love her and she does a great job taking care of them.

She has been in choir this year which has included her in several performances. I wish I could say that I was good about taking pictures, but I have been a bad mommy and forgot the camera with carrying a baby, diaper bag and holding the hand of a 4-year-old. She also got to do Hope of America this year at the Marriot Center with all the other 5th graders in the Provo School District. Alex won the toss on this one and I had to stay home and put the little kids to bed and he got to enjoy it and take her out for ice cream afterwards.

Ally had a huge project just recently on Calamity Jane. I'm not even going to go on about the "kid" project, but lets just say it sure stressed this mommy out. But here she is with all of her work and her dressed up at the wax museum, where she played Calamity Jane.



I am really proud of her for memorizing it and making her own poster... I saw and talked to a lot of moms that made the poster and everything for their child so it would be "perfect". I am proud of her for doing it mostly herself!!!

No comments: