Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Finally!

We meant to put sprinklers in this Spring, however life threw us a huge curveball and it was postponed. But luckily, we started this past weekend. We are halfway through due to 3 of the amazing men in my life: my father-in-law, my dad and my husband.

We started on Saturday... my dad and mom came and my father-in-law and my step-mother-in-law (is that really what I should call her?... I just call her "Lisa").

Here is the "before" picture... (the "after" picture won't be coming until next spring).


Alex and Sam spent a lot of time trying to figure it all out, they only messed up a few times.



Devin, of course had to be in the middle of everything.







And this is what he looked like the end of every day:


We spent another 6 hours (just Alex and I) finishing laying pipe in the front yard yesterday... now on to the back yard!!!

to be continued...

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

and that is why we hired someone to lay ours down!!