Sunday, August 21, 2011

3 Years Old


Devin turned 3 this past week. He was thoroughly spoiled and loved all of his presents.

Thursday morning, we let him open the presents from us.




We gave Devin a party at Kagaroo Zoo and let him invite a couple of friends to play.





Then we went back to our room and had pizza.


Then it was time for presents.

Which didn't go so well, as Devin opened one present and didn't want to open any more.


Then it was time for cake.

(This cake was such a dissapointment... in my mind it turned out so much cuter then what I ended up making... I am beginning to think cake decorating is just not for me).

Saturday, we had our families over for a bbq to celebrate.


This time I wasn't going to make another Buzz Lightyear cake, so I cheated and made cream-filled cupcakes.


1 comment:

*Jess* said...

Happy Birthday Devin!! I love the cake!! You did a great job!