Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Back to School 2013

Obviously my kids didn't just head back to school (even if that would have been nice). But here are their back-to-school pictures.

Ally is in 6th grade this year!

This is her with her best friend, and I really love this girl, so it makes me so happy!


And my little man actually started Kindergarten... it's rough on both of us actually. I'm not sure I like how much he is away... and he is definitely struggling. BUT I LOVE his school and I LOVE his teacher. He has so many amazing opportunities with this school and I can't believe the difference it has made in him and how much he has learned.

(no matter how many time I try and crop these pictures I can't get it to post like that. Rrrrrr!!!)

So hopefully here is to an amazing year for both of my kids!

2 comments:

chrisandlaura96 said...

Tammy, I loved reading all your posts! What fun updates on your family. I can't believe Devin is 5 already. It's amazing how they are growing...I didn't realize you had such troubles with him eating. I struggle a lot with Noah too but just being so underweight. He NEVER wants to eat. The best thing that has helped him is telling him he needs to have a spoonful (or two, or three) of peanut butter covered in Nutella every night before bed. We tell him it's his medicine and it doesn't matter if he likes it because it's his medicine. I don't know if Devin would go for that. These little kids! We are so blessed and at the same time we want to pull our hair out! ;) What fun vacations you have been taking! Loved the updates.
-Laura

*Jess* said...

I love Ally's style!!