Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Back from Utah

We got back from Utah yesterday. We had fun... just really busy visiting family and friends.

My crazy sister decided to get goats for their milk (my nephew is allergic to cow's milk). This is Ally with her cousin Emily and their 2 goats, Lava and Winnie:

Photobucket

My mom took all of "her girls" to see High School Musical 3 on opening day. This is Ally with her 2 cousins, Emily and Kaylee. The girls loved it... and my sister coined the phrase for us adults "we loved it badly".

Photobucket

My parents had a Halloween Party at their house. Ally made a haunted house with graham crackers and candy...

Photobucket

Alex gave a beautiful blessing! Thanks to all of my favorite priesthood leaders who stood with him in the circle and blessed my little angel!

Photobucket

We had a great time!

No comments: