Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentines Preparation

When I was eight years old, I depised Valentines Day for all the extra work it caused... as in writing all of my classmates names on their cards and signing it. However, the opposite was true for Ally. She carefully picked out Wizards of Waverly Valentines, stacked them into different piles and sat down to carefully write out their names. She picked matching ones for her two best friends... matching ones for groups of friends... certain ones for the 2 boys she thinks are cute in her class... are you seeing how much thought is put into this?

Photobucket

Devin was very content to sit and eat his mini M&M's, and could care less who got what.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She was so methodical about which M&M packet color I stapled to the Valentines as well, and it almost drove me crazy... however, her sensitivity is one of the things I love about her!

Photobucket

No comments: