Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fun and Friends at the Farm

On Tuesday my friend called and asked if I wanted to go with her and Nathaniel to $2 Tuesday and the Thanksgiving Point Farm... we had a million things to do, but work can wait when there is fun to be had!
We decided to go to ride the horses first before it got too busy.

I love the look on his face here as he was able to pet the donkey.

Devin didn't want to sit still in this next picture... what fun is sitting on a FAKE cow when there are REAL cows near by?

Devin and Nathaniel loved playing in the fake dance hall.



It was well worth how far behind on cleaning and laundry I was to have fun with friends and my favorite litte man. Devin loved it and loved spending time with his buddy, Nathaniel.

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

I've heard great things about that place! I want to visit!