Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Too Impatient

We decided we couldn't wait any longer and decided to pay to have an ultrasound done to determine the gender of our new little one.

Ally REALLY wanted a girl!

Alex REALLY wanted a boy!

Devin says he wants a sister, but that is only because he is constantly coached by Ally.

My nieces REALLY wanted a girl!

My mom and sister really wanted a girl (I even got a purple blanket for Christmas for the baby)!

And me? I just want a healthy baby!

Here are a few pictures:



Yeah, they don't look like much in the pictures. It was really fun to watch the baby kicking and moving around on the ultrasound though!

So, what do you think we are going to have?

Hmmmmmmm....

It's a GIRL!!!

So, *most everyone* got what they wanted! (Sorry Alex, you and Devin are just going to have to deal with the minority!)

2 comments:

*Jess* said...

congratulations! That is so exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! That's fantastic news! I'm so happy for you!
-Laura