Thursday, October 15, 2009

A rare look

So, if you can't tell, I am the only one that takes pictures in this family, which also means there are very few photographs of myself... this one (as I am sure you can tell) was taken by me on my fabulous camera phone.

Photobucket

I finally found time to get my hair cut and ended up cutting 6 inches off. I wanted it short, but it is VERY important that as a busy mom I can still pull my hair back in a ponytail. The pic is of my cute new haircut.

It has been a crazy week. Devin has his first 4 molars coming in and that means he is constantly whining, never sleeping and needing his mommy, and only his mommy, every second. I am just surviving... barely.

We've had so many issues with the house that I don't even want to get into it, but I am wondering if we will ever own it.

Big sigh... so that is what has been going on at our house.

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

you are so cute! I love it!