Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Bond

My children share such an amazing bond.

A few days ago, Devin got hurt and I was hugging him, then all of the sudden he started needing "Gee Gee"... he has called Ally that since before he turned one and now he won't change.

So, my sweet, tender-hearted daughter held her baby brother through his tears.
Photobucket
Then he started to feel better.
Photobucket
And because of how much they love each other, the tears turned into smiles.
Photobucket

Then instead of returning to watch Wizards of Waverly Place, she played hide-and-seek with Devin.
Photobucket
And tickle games...
Photobucket

These are the most important moments of my life.

1 comment:

Angie said...

That is so sweet! I love it! I hope my kids are that way as they get older. Jake is quite protective of the younger two, I hope that never changes... You are a lucky lady!