Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Break (minus the Spring)

Our computer had a virus so I have been unable to download any pictures for a while... now I get to play catch up.

Ally had Spring Break a few weeks ago and we decided to do lots of fun stuff... only it was WAY too much and while fun, it was crazy!

Monday was the only day we didn't have aything planned. So we cleaned and grocery shopped... and Ally played with her bff.

Now Tuesday Ally went to my parents to sleep over, so Devin and I were left alone... but not for long. We went with some friends to Monkey Island in Lehi. Devin had a great time and we were there for a long time!





On Wednesday, Devin and I headed up to Salt Lake to pick up Ally and spend the day with my parents. We took the kids to The Discovery Museum at the Gateway.









Thursday, I had a picnic planned with another friend... only it was freezing that day! So we met to McDonald's for lunch and the kids played at the playplace. Then we ran home to give Devin a quick nap. After that I took Ally and her bff to Chuck-E-Cheese, where they had a birthday party. I had to take them home so I stayed, bought tokens and let Devin play all the games. Then we went home and Ally had that same friend sleepover.

Friday I babysat for 5 hours for a friend, and Ally went to Trafalga with her friend. By the time this day was over, I was way past exhaustd!

But, we weren't done yet. Saturday, Ally had a primary activity in the morning and then both the kids went to a birthday party in the afternoon.

Sunday was church and then over to Alex's dad's to drop off a present to his half brother.

So it wasn't very Springy, and it wasn' very relaxing but we were VERY busy and had a lot of fun!

No comments: