Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fun Run



Ally's school does the same fundraiser ever year and it is my favorite!!! First of all I don't have to buy anything stupid like expensive cookie dough or wrapping paper, meaning 100% of my donation goes to the school. But it also requires the students to run for 2 miles... promoting physical fitness. So I am ALL about this fundraiser!!!

This year it was on the Friday before we left for vacation, so Alex took the day off to run with her. Give Devin a few years and the 4 of us can run it together!

This is her cute class this year:

(did I mention I got suckered into being room mother again this year?)

First mile, looking pretty confident:


Second mile, "Daddy's pushing me too hard!"

Alex is pretty competitive and he wanted to win... even though there are no winners in this race.

They came in as one of the top in her grade... Alex says he is going to start training her next summer and they are going to WIN next year. (insert me rolling my eyes here!)

But it's all good in the name of fun!

No comments: